our property on Menorca is one of the
and possibly one of the largest's
investments you will make.
benefit from the
on rentals to
Living on Menorca
give you the
manage all aspects
solution is to
company to take care of
work and also act
your agents here in
for your guests.
Villa services provide a personal and professional villa management service in Menorca, tailored to your individual needs and with 30 years in the business, RealCare
have a proven record of quality of service to you the property owner and your guests.
ost property management companies offer a complete range of individual services up to and including full Management Packages. Finding the right company will give you peace of mind knowing that everything has been taken care of.
A good property manager is there to take away any concerns you may have and offer you peace of mind. They will be your point of contact on Menorca looking after your property and keeping you regularly informed and reassured. Even if you don't let it out for holidays you will still need the services of a management company.
Always talk to as many property management companies as you can. Compare services and costs, talk to other owners where possible.
hat to look for when choosing a property management package that suites you and your investment.
- Key Holding holding the keys to your property, making them available to visiting guests or tradesmen, liaising with tradesmen and receive deliveries.
- Over wintering is very important. The property needs to be secured and aired, plus the garden will need the summer growth cutting back.
- Maintenance, Regular inspections are important and a few €'s spent on preventative maintenance is always money well spent. Normal wear and tear also has to be looked after. including painting, gardening and general maintenance.
If you do intend to rent out your property then you will need an agent here in Menorca, if for nothing else than to give peace of mind to your guests.
- Change over's Cleaning and lining changes for your guests, laundry services.
- Meet and greet Meeting your guests, with the property keys and showing them around.
- Pool services weekly cleaning and maintenance is a must.
- Gardening giving the right impression to your guests are vital. No matter how lovely your villa may be if you don't have a well-maintained garden and a sparkling pool they may be one off visitors and not year after year repeat bookings.
- Welcome packs there is nothing worse than arriving at their holiday villa late at night and find absolutely nothing to eat or drink.
- Baby/Toddler Equipment it makes sense to hire it as and when needed.
There are a number of other services that a good management company may offer.
- Translation Service to help liaise with, for instance the police to make a report, problems with utility companies, getting a phone line installed, help with obtaining N.I.E. numbers, Residencia and Notary applications.
- Maid Service A daily, midweek or weekly maid service can usually be arranged for you or your guests. This adds a feeling of luxury to anyone´s stay.
These are just a few of the services you may make use of, all good companies will advise on all their services.