any info on Punta prima

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Punta and Biniancola/Songanxo area.

any info on Punta prima

Postby Sandy38 » May 8th, 2011, 10:25 pm

Please can anyone give info on resort and places to eat. We usually go to calan forcat/blanes and love it we have the option of a villa in Punta Prima and dont know what to do try a new resort or stick with what we love. Any advice greatly appreciated

Sandy :lol:
I just love holidays
Sandy38
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Advertisement

El Faros Binibequer Menorca
El Faros Restaurant Cala Torret Binibequer Click here for Directions to El Faro's

Re: any info on Punta prima

Postby Robonaguzzi » May 8th, 2011, 11:23 pm

We had a great holiday in Punta Prima last year. If you want quiet, this is the place to be. There's only about 7 restaurants and 4 shops. Nightlife seems to be limited to the bigger hotels up the hill. Most people seem to recommend Santi's as the best restaurant, but all the ones we tried were good. If you are hiring a car, Binibequer makes a good day out, and San Lluis is only a few minutes up the road for shops (especially the Tabac!) You can also take the road train to Binibequer, and a bus to San Lluis. The beach is far better than those in Cala'n Forcat
Robonaguzzi
2 Star Supporter
2 Star Supporter

Postby Sandy38 » May 8th, 2011, 11:36 pm

Thanks for the speedy reply just cant decide hopefully one of the villas will go and then our minds will be made up. but hopefully not both of them or we will be looking at another resort. :roll:

Sandy
I just love holidays
Sandy38
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Postby Annie41 » May 9th, 2011, 1:21 am

Hi

I think you might find Punta Prima a bit too quiet if you like the restaurants and music. I have stayed in a few of the resorts including Cala'n Forcat, Punta Prima, Cala'n Bosch and Santandria. Punta Prima was the quietest.

It has its' good points but I suspect you may enjoy somewhere a bit livelier.

Good luck with your choice.

Annie
Annie41
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Postby Jill Merritt » June 14th, 2011, 8:51 pm

There are four restaurants all serving the same food but just different prices. tbh wasnt much difference between quality.

There are two supermarkets, if you were looking at them the one on the right is cheaper

There is a cashpoint beside the left hand side supermarket.

It is a 7km walk to the nearby binebecca nou beach, takes about 40 mins
Jill Merritt

Board index

Return to Punta Prima area.