Santo Tomas beach

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Santo Tomas resort.
Tine18

Santo Tomas beach

Post by Tine18 » May 27th, 2010, 1:46 pm

Hello, has anyone been to Santo Tomas recently and can they tell me whether the beach is wide enough to get a sunbed on this year. Does anyone have any recent pics of the resort?

azjh77

Re: Santo Tomas beach

Post by azjh77 » May 27th, 2010, 8:58 pm

OHHH I can finally be useful !!! I've got a photo from about 2 weeks ago... need to work out how to add it now!! Seemed ok to me... it's not massive, but plenty of room for a sunbed.. (will investigate loading a picture on tomorrow)

Slartibartfast
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Slartibartfast » May 28th, 2010, 7:31 pm

azjh77 wrote:OHHH I can finally be useful !!!
:lol: Oh steady on there, some of our moderators have been members for years and are still of little use :lol: :lol: :wink:
I claim no responsibility for the following disclaimer.
All opinions are my wife's; I have none. (In my opinion.)

ladyrose

Post by ladyrose » May 28th, 2010, 9:22 pm

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: OI!!!!!!!!!!!!! I try but I can't be everywhere............ :roll:

Tine18

Post by Tine18 » May 30th, 2010, 7:56 pm

Brilliant, a picture when you've figured out how to load it, would be really excellent. My friend from work has come back and when she was there in early May, she reckoned she experienced a mini-hurricane at Arenal de castell!
Pictures would be great. Thanks Tine

azjh77

Post by azjh77 » June 1st, 2010, 9:08 am

Okay - my electric is back on now so I can post... so how DO you upload photos exactly?

carben
7 Star supporter
7 Star supporter

Post by carben » June 1st, 2010, 5:26 pm

I've posted some photos of Binigaus beach which is to the right of Es Bruc restaurant.There's more sand than last year. There seemed to be "more than enough" from the Vic down to the Lord Nelson.
The beaches were very busy on Sunday, all the locals were out, but very quiet the rest of the time, plenty of room. The sea was freezing the first week but we acclimatised by the second.
Steve could perhaps write instructions for uploading pics in very simple layman's terms. I did start it but lost the lot! He doesn't have much else to do :lol:

watta
Support Team
Support Team

Post by watta » June 1st, 2010, 5:41 pm

carben, here is link for Steve's instructions to upload a pic:-

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=915

Alan
:cool:
:supz: :dream: :c9: :finga:

Not this year now, but next, hopefully.

carben
7 Star supporter
7 Star supporter

Post by carben » June 1st, 2010, 6:03 pm

Oh yes, I remember Steve posting it. Do you think it's easy enough for people who aren't quite as computer literate as others to follow? Could anyone make simpler instructions?

Slartibartfast
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Slartibartfast » June 1st, 2010, 6:39 pm

Picasa from Google http://picasa.google.com/ is a great all round image cataloguer and simple image editing program, and best of all it's free. You can re-size images quickly and easily using Picassa, just be careful and work on a copy keeping the original safe.

If you only have a few images to shrink you can use one of the many on-line image reduction web sites, tow of which are http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ and http://www.picresize.com/ But a search for "resize pictures" in Google brings up others.
I claim no responsibility for the following disclaimer.
All opinions are my wife's; I have none. (In my opinion.)