mestral & lleiberg All Inclusive 2011?

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Santo Tomas resort.
angiepeck

mestral & lleiberg All Inclusive 2011?

Post by angiepeck » July 21st, 2010, 2:56 pm

We've been staying at these appartments for the last 6 years. I've just read a recent review on tripadvisor that states that they are going to be all inclusive next year. Does anyone have any knowledge of this.
Looks like this September could be our last visit to dear Santo Tomas if this is the case.

SandyBeaches

Re: mestral & lleiberg All Inclusive 2011?

Post by SandyBeaches » July 21st, 2010, 6:45 pm

I've heard this as well although All-inclusive is only an option, you can still go SC. Rumour has it they'll be serving the meals buffet-style at Las Dunas. I hope it doesn't change the atmosphere of the place, we went there for the first time last month and fell in love with it so much so we're looking at booking for next year. I priced it up for 11 nights next June and it's £359 each sc and a whopping £730 each All-Inclusive. Even at Santo Tomas prices I don't think I can eat and drink almost £400 worth over 11 nights!!

angiepeck

Post by angiepeck » July 26th, 2010, 10:47 pm

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad that there will still be the appartment only option. However it does worry me the way that the resort seems to be heading for the all inclusive option. It will make it so difficult for the few independent restaurants and cafes to stay viable.

belphnaque

Post by belphnaque » April 13th, 2011, 12:28 am

Hello !

I just found this forum (and Menorca isle) as destination of our holiday.
I am confused yet, I have not too mutch of information.
For first I'd like to find an accomodation, and Mestral Llebeig looks to be ok.
I wanted to find a place (originally) where are only a few aparts can be found, which guarantees privacy and silence in this or Son Bou area.
As I see, there are only bigger complexes. Mestral Llebeig looks to be familiar and its pool can be interesting for my 3 children,
(7,5,1.5 yrs old) so I can accept this.

I tried to find this apartman's contact information (e-mail), but I haven't found any.
Please give me some ideas, how to ask them about available aparts for 5 of us for two weeks.
I found a page, which helped me to calculate the price, but I am not sure what "/person" means (include/exclude children).
What do you think ?
Is this beliveable: 2weeks, 2adults, 2children, 1infant self cathering - approx: 350GBP ? Or ?

I am waiting for your reply !

Thank you !

All the bests !

Daniel

carben
7 Star supporter
7 Star supporter

Post by carben » April 13th, 2011, 6:43 pm

Hi Daniel
You haven't said when you want to go to Menorca or from which airport so I've just looked on First Choice holidays and this is the price they are quoting for 1 week from Gatwick staying at the Mestral and Llebeig Apartments in Santo Tomas in May, the price will be different from regional airports and on the time of year you wish to go. Santo Tomas is very quiet and the apartments are mainly occupied by families.

London Gatwick
Mahon
(2hr 15mins)

Mon 16 May 2011
Departs:06:00
Arrives: 09:15
Airline: Thomson Airways
Coming back

Mahon
London Gatwick

Mon 23 May 2011
Departs: 10:15
Arrives: 11:35
Airline: Thomson Airways
1 week
£827
includes 1 x free child place

This is the address and phone number
Aptos. Mestral Llebeig
Playa Santo Tomás, H-9, 07749
migjorn, Islas Baleares, España
tel: (+34) 971 370 370

Carole

belphnaque

Post by belphnaque » April 14th, 2011, 6:50 am

Dear Carole !

Many thanks for reply and info.
We would go in the beginning of june, but we are flexible, we can go later (in july too) if it is cheaper, or you suggest to go because another reason.
We live in Hungary, and this is why I cannot select the available airports in First Choice website.
I am not sure yet, how to reach to Menorca. This is my other basic problem.
There are direct flights from Hungary from the beginning of july, but no direct flights before. Maybe we could go to Barcelona, and take a ferry (that trip sounds to be very long - approx: 9hrs), or take another flight to Menorca, but there are difficulties in any ways. From july there are direct flights from Hungary (as I said) in every thursdays to Palma de Mallorca only, and it arrives about 5:35pm, which sounds to be too late to have a ferry to Menorca, so we'd have to sleep once in Mallorca, or if there is any flight at the evening, we can go to Menorca and reach our destination same day as we started, but quite late.
Anyway: I don't know yet, how to go to Menorca, and this is why I don't know from which airport, and when.
Hopefully at the beginning of june.

I don't know: how affect flights the prices of an apartman. I don't understand how can it change anyway ?
Isn't there any direct e-mail to Mestral & Ileiberg please ?
I usually use booking.com if I have to go to somewhere. Is First Choice something similar ?
I thought I will ask M&I directly, but I cannot find their own homepage.

Dear Carol ! Thank you again for calculations.
I am sorry because I don't understand the system yet, but I keep listen, and learn :-)
You wrote 827GBP a week. But for the 2 adults and 2 children (age:7 and 5) and free for 1 more children (age:1.5) Self Catering ? Or for one person, or how can I understand this price please ?
First Choice gave me this resoult:
http://www.firstchoice.co.uk/fcsun/page ... _dta:false_

342 / person, but I am not sure if only for adults, or 342x5 ???

Thank you for reply !
Have a nice day !

Daniel

Slartibartfast
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Slartibartfast » April 14th, 2011, 7:46 am

You can book the hotel/apartments only with AlphaRooms http://www.menorca-net.co.uk/menorca/me ... hotels.php Scroll down until you find the Alpha rooms part choose 2 star/key and the resort of Santo Tomas.

Flights? I would suggest you book flights to Barcelona and then on to Menorca. Iberia fly throughout the day so you should a good connection.
I claim no responsibility for the following disclaimer.
All opinions are my wife's; I have none. (In my opinion.)

Maynard

Post by Maynard » April 14th, 2011, 11:35 am

Yes Yes its all true if you look on line you have the option to go all in , but i think the food part is across the road a Las Dunas.

:jozza: :finga: :spazzies:

carben
7 Star supporter
7 Star supporter

Post by carben » April 14th, 2011, 7:59 pm

http://www.edreams.com have flight from Budapest to Barcelona and return for € 591.84, this is for all the family, 2 adults and 3 children. This is on 3rd June for 1 week. It says there is 1 stopover enroute. You may have to add service charges and taxes.

belphnaque

Post by belphnaque » April 14th, 2011, 11:02 pm

Woo... thank you for many answers, I am so grateful !
I need some time to discover everything.

Daniel