Restaurants a bit further away

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Santo Tomas resort.
aurora

Restaurants a bit further away

Post by aurora » February 10th, 2011, 4:32 pm

Discodolly's review of the Santo Tomas bars and restaurants is great but how about one for bars and restaurants a bit further away, say in Es Migjorn or Ferreries. Not too far away but somewhere different if you have a car and want a change from hotel fare.

SusieH

Re: Restaurants a bit further away

Post by SusieH » February 10th, 2011, 7:54 pm

If you look in those forums you'll find these bar and restaurant reviews :lol: :lol:
I'll stop moaning, when you give me a pay rise this :arms: big

:nonono: SITE POLICE - REMEMBER i'm watching you :nonono:

Sue Adderley
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Re: Restaurants a bit further away

Post by Sue Adderley » February 13th, 2011, 12:40 am

Hi There

You could try Es Moli D'es Raco in Es Mercadal, which is on the main ME1 road, heading in the direction of Ferreries (watch out for the average speed cameras).

It's a traditional Menorca restaurant, popular with the locals, which can get very busy. It's set in a windmill, which is a couple of hundred years old, and you can dine inside or on the covered terrace. We love it for the atmosphere and rustic food. A couple of our favourite dishes are chicken with spider crab and slow roasted suckling pig. The main course portions are pretty massive, so we usually share a starter or don't have one at all.

They have a website [color=#4040FF]www.restaurantemolidesraco.com [/color], but you might need to switch your Google translator on to read the menu, as it's all in Spanish.

Enjoy :cool:
Sue