Bookings down

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Santo Tomas resort.
JOHNEARNSHAW
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Bookings down

Post by JOHNEARNSHAW » August 15th, 2011, 7:36 pm

My wife has seen quite a few cheap deals to ST of late and today was talking to one of the girls in the travel agents who told her that Santo Tomas is suffering because of prices--people think its to dear and lack of facilities .
Now seeing as I think most of us do----- I Like Santo Tomas as it and thought the resort did well on repeat booking ---Do you agree and if not what come be done to get more people to enjoy the ST Chill out experience
I wanna come back to my favorite place ---SANTO TOMAS MENORCA

cassie99
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Re: Bookings down

Post by cassie99 » August 15th, 2011, 9:11 pm

First of all John, where is your wife finding these cheap deals?? I would love to have another week in Menorca this year.

Next thing is to boycot the hotels that are all inclusive. I will never go all inclusive, or I hope never to, but this year, I have to admit to giving it some thought and discussing it with my friend. We always go independently, but this year, we found that to eat out etc was very much more expensive than earlier years and said to ourselves that we could see the sense in all inclusive.

I really hate to see this happen to my Menorca, I have been going for 20 years, but they have to start thinking of how to keep the tourists happy. I hate to see small business's go under because of all inclusive and wish there was something we could do.

Whatever happens, I will be back because I love it.

trevx
Bandwidth BlackHole
Bandwidth BlackHole

Post by trevx » August 16th, 2011, 11:21 am

I saw some very good deals for ST last week for hols before the end of the season; think it was either on Travel Republic or TravelSupermarket websites.
Hope you find something to treat yourself to! :grin:

Trevx

cassie99
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by cassie99 » August 16th, 2011, 12:36 pm

Thanks Trevx, I will have a look, but this time I will be alone which makes things more difficult with the single supplement. Gggrrr.