What a lovely day.

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Santo Tomas resort.
patti
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

What a lovely day.

Post by patti » October 21st, 2014, 9:22 pm

I just cannot remember such a lovely October in all the years that we have been coming to the Island. :grin:
Mind you ,we are new comers(17years)at the side of some people!! :smile:
Today we took hubby's boat out(which most of the time I hate)It's just a RIB that we tow to the nearest slipway. :shock:
We went down to Turqueta,the other side of Galdana,and came back to Fustam and ate our lunch and fed the fish :grin:
I try to put off going out on the boat,preferring to just go down Binigeus or Mesquida if the winds are from the south west,which they were a couple of days last week!
Since I had both hips replaced last year hubby thinks I am fit enough to go on the boat as often as possible!!! :evil:
Anyhow,today was lovely and in the next few days we will put the boat to bed for the winter! :grin:
We return to UK 7th November but have already booked return flights for 24th April next year £78 for the two of us from Gatwick with Sleazyjet,hand luggage only!
Best wishes,Patti.

Janet

Accident prone, forgetful Twinnie

Member of SHIRES GROUP - WHITCHURCH MEETINGS
See Whitchurch photos below
https://www.flickr.com/groups/2694948@N21/
Last edited by patti on October 22nd, 2014, 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Slartibartfast
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What a lovely day.

Post by Slartibartfast » October 21st, 2014, 9:27 pm

It is undeliverable the weather we had had this month and long may it continue :grin:
I claim no responsibility for the following disclaimer.
All opinions are my wife's; I have none. (In my opinion.)

Shuggie
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by Shuggie » October 21st, 2014, 9:43 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:It is undeliverable the weather we had had this month and long may it continue :grin:
Pished i'd say
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to be in God's waiting room, beer in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

Slartibartfast
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Slartibartfast » October 22nd, 2014, 12:06 pm

I'd blame it on predictive txt .... but I don't have it :roll: Looks like it just good old fashioned ... getting to old :lol:
I claim no responsibility for the following disclaimer.
All opinions are my wife's; I have none. (In my opinion.)