Villa A2 Santo Tomas - who is the owner ?

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Santo Tomas resort.
sauceybird

Villa A2 Santo Tomas - who is the owner ?

Post by sauceybird » August 17th, 2015, 12:07 pm

Hello -

Just wondered if anyone can help me ?

My parents have visit Santo Tomas this summer and viewed Villa A2 on the beach front and want to take their children and grand children there next summer (2016). The villa is normally rented by MEON Villas and has been for years. However, we have just heard that Mean Villas is to cease trading soon and thus we dont know how to book the villa and as we want it in August we would like to secure it now.

Does anyone know who owns this villa and how we get in touch with them ? or any ideas ? Meon are being unhelpful and wont pass on a message for us.

Many thanks
Laura

carben
7 Star supporter
7 Star supporter

Re: Villa A2 Santo Tomas - who is the owner ?

Post by carben » August 18th, 2015, 7:43 pm

Have you had a look at www.ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p8118623 , not sure if its the villa you are looking for or not?

SusieH

Post by SusieH » August 18th, 2015, 7:46 pm

Just had a Goooooogle and thought i'd found it :lol: until I read the writing :???: which said they're no longer doing it ... but they do have loads of villas in the same area so I don't know if anything else would do. I found it on this website:

http://www.cottage-choice.co.uk/meon-vi ... -BV300.asp
I'll stop moaning, when you give me a pay rise this :arms: big

:nonono: SITE POLICE - REMEMBER i'm watching you :nonono:

sauceybird

Post by sauceybird » August 18th, 2015, 8:18 pm

Thank you so much for your help!

I have contacted the villas next door to A2 on owners direct.... They will only rent for 8 and we are 9.... The 9th is a 4 year old so would only need a z bed in an adults room!!

I have found a few other options but we really wanted to be close as possible to the beach when we have 3 children under 5 in the group. Villa plus have a couple of ones on the row back so if we can't locate the owners we will have to go with one of them as a compromise.

Such a shame meon are packing up!

Thanks again.... We will send the villa a letter and see if it's re-directed to the owners somewhere!

JacquiP
Bandwidth BlackHole
Bandwidth BlackHole

Post by JacquiP » August 18th, 2015, 8:32 pm

I do know that Villa Plus are sourcing a heck of a lot of villas all over the island, especially in Santo Tomas - so maybe contact them as it may have gone their way.
When I'm good I'm very very good but when I'm bad I'm even better Image