Hamilton court santo thomas

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Santo Tomas resort.
Royhinchley

Hamilton court santo thomas

Post by Royhinchley » February 10th, 2016, 4:18 pm

We are at the very early stages of property finding , prefered island menorca. Rightmove have apartments for sale in it appears hamilton court santo thomas. A quick search of holidays also shows most uk holiday firms offering package holidays to the same apartment blocks? Does anyone own here and if so how does it all fit together? Are there separate blocks, owned and holiday? Assume you must also pay a community charge, how is it split? Seems a confused way to run a complex!

ladyrose

Re: Hamilton court santo thomas

Post by ladyrose » February 11th, 2016, 10:13 am

You will find that there will be community fees just be careful that the fees are by square foot.

I know someone who is taking their community to court because the charges are the same for a small apartment as a huge one. It can be quite a substantial amount.
Good luck with your house hunting. :lol:

magpie69
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by magpie69 » February 11th, 2016, 12:36 pm

Have sent you a PM

Bill

watta
Support Team
Support Team

Post by watta » February 11th, 2016, 3:00 pm

Hi Royhinchley and :welcome: to the site.

I have been a regular to the Hamilton Court apartments for many years, and personally know the owners under their company name MOSSA. There is a mix of ownership and holiday apartments, ranging from 1 bedroomed to 3 bedroomed apartments. They are situated inter-mixed within the the two blocks that form the L shaped complex. I also know of some of the owners who have had their apartments for a long time. The community fees - I cannot comment on - but if you wish to speak to the owners, then drop me a PM and I will give you further details. I would also recommend that you visit these Apartments before the season starts, as if there are some available to purchase, then pre-season is the time to look. I would highly recommend the Hamilton Court, but of course remember that off-season the whole of Santo Tomas completely shuts down. I see that Bill (magpie69) has sent you a PM to clarify.
Wish you luck and goodwill, and if there is anything else to want to know, then please post.

Alan
:cool:

carben
7 Star supporter
7 Star supporter

Post by carben » February 13th, 2016, 9:43 am

Santo Toma's is one of my favourites but I wouldn't buy property at the Hamilton Court, sorry. Your neighbours may change every week, the management company can hike prices whenever they like eg for maintenance of lifts, pools etc, you could only go in the season as everything is closed down which limits your options. Please think carefully. Menorca is the place I would want to be though. Good luck!

ladyrose

Post by ladyrose » February 13th, 2016, 9:46 am

I have not received a PM :???:

carben
7 Star supporter
7 Star supporter

Post by carben » February 13th, 2016, 10:18 am

I don't think Bill was PMing you Rose :grin: :grin: :grin:

magpie69
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by magpie69 » February 13th, 2016, 10:40 am

Carben is correct, as usual, Rose. I PM'd the OP suggesting an alternative to Hamilton Court for similar reasons to carben.

Bill

ladyrose

Post by ladyrose » February 14th, 2016, 12:09 pm

AW ok I thought my Pm's were playing up :grin:

FEEBIES
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Post by FEEBIES » February 16th, 2016, 8:40 pm

Hi Roy , I have sent you a pm