Restaurants in Santo Tomas

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Santo Tomas resort.
watta
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Restaurants in Santo Tomas

Post by watta » May 6th, 2018, 12:38 am

Santo T.fan wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 11:59 pm

I wonder how much custom Mossa will have lost at Hamilton Court & Vistamar over their attitude to regular guests during the Monarch collapse -so many regulars appalled by their attitude have posted on more than one forum saying how bad their attitude was and that they will not be booking again :lol:

Hi and hope you enjoy Fornells now.

I know that MOSSA have lost a lot of their regular customers, including me and unfortunately will not be back at the Hamilton. I keep in contact with long established people from the time I was there through the Monarch shambles, and they will not be back either. Even been advised by some of the owners at the Hamilton, that they have sold up and moved on. It's a shame, but the management were appalling and the Accountants involved with Monarch have been 'hard' on the management about what they did. I would be interested, when you go, to hear about the new hotel complex. I personally think that this will ruin the nice small Santo Tomas area.

Alan
:cool:

patti
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by patti » May 14th, 2018, 8:53 pm

Watta, tell us all then, not half a story, you seem to know the ‘in crowd ‘rather well.
Patti.

watta
Support Team
Support Team

Post by watta » May 15th, 2018, 3:21 pm

Well patti, I do know the 'in crowd' well, after being going to the Hamilton for some 30 years. I am not going to name anybody, but there were a few apartments due to be sold anyway. The owners, were selling either through what MOSSA did last year and also just getting fed up with the management and their money grabbing fingers. I do hope that the Hamilton survives, but will wait and see what occurs this summer season.

I would, however. mention that Santo Tomas is excellent and safe for youngsters especially on the beach, and also is a very well kept little area.

Maybe through time, I will re-consider.

Alan
:cool:

Sunseaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sunseaker » May 15th, 2018, 9:43 pm

:grin: Hi Patti, hope your keeping well as we are :goodman:
I only let him think he's in charge.

patti
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by patti » May 16th, 2018, 7:04 am

Yes, Denise thanks, we are both well, and glad you are too.
Best wishes, Patti.

Sunseaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sunseaker » May 19th, 2018, 10:52 pm

:goodman:
I only let him think he's in charge.