Galdana Palms Villa

Accommodation & Restaurant info for Cala Galdana.
higgs008
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Galdana Palms Villa

Post by higgs008 » March 24th, 2016, 6:02 pm

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has stayed in these villas before and what you thought of them. We usually stay in Cala N Bosch or Cala Blanca but have decided to have a change this year and go to Cala Galdana after driving through last year on the way to the airport.

Any recommendations on restaurants would be appreciated we are travelling with a then 10year old who doesn't like anything too busy although im sure any good restaurants that is what to expect, but if there is perhaps any small restaurants close by that can be recommended i would be very grateful.

Thanks

spada
1 Star Supporter
1 Star Supporter

Re: Galdana Palms Villa

Post by spada » April 13th, 2016, 8:52 pm

Yes, and I'm staying again this year! The villas are in a quiet area of the resort but it only takes 5 minutes to walk to the center. The pool is a bit on the small side but is ideal for cooling off and mucking about on a lilo. The villa has everything you need for a self catering holiday but I tend to eat out a lot.

I haven't been for a couple of years but suggest you try the following restaurants:

Es Barranc - Menorcan cuisine and closest to the villas
Cala Mitjana - For a special night out (try the lamb)
Toboggan - I tend to call in here for lunch. Love the gazpacho!
Alaska - Small & friendly
Sa Luna - Informal. Recommend the nachos & pizza.

Top tip - take a walk up the gorge early in the morning. It's right next to the villas and takes around 40 minutes to walk the length. Watch out for tortoises and Egyptian vultures. Just follow the river.