Villa ribas in cap de artrurx

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Cala'n Bosc, Son Xoriguer and Cap d'Artrutx area.
Kate55

Villa ribas in cap de artrurx

Post by Kate55 » July 8th, 2014, 8:16 pm

Hi there
We have booked to stay in villa ribas next year but have never been here before and know nothing about the area or the villa location. If any one can help I'm wanting to know how far is the nearest bar, supermarket & restaurant and in what direction from the villa? Where to get taxis and bus stops?
Many thanks

Sunseaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Villa ribas in cap de artrurx

Post by Sunseaker » July 9th, 2014, 8:55 am

Hello and welcome, keep coming on as we have lots of members who may be able to answer your questions. :razz:
I only let him think he's in charge.

ibroxidol
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by ibroxidol » July 9th, 2014, 10:09 am

Been going to menorca for many years now and think we know the cap dartruix area pretty well .there are 3 supermarkets about max 500m away and are well equipt for everything you may need also there are 2 restaurants and 2 bars close . There is a10 minute walk to the marina but it's longer if you take the coastal road. It's generally quiet area unless your close to the "big apple" which can be loud from 8 till 12 but I think your far away from that.during the day it's very peaceful .bus stops near the supermarkets and a couple near the villas . You can get a taxi easily from the marina to close to your villa for a few euros say 5 or 6 . Bus is about 2 euro each to marina. Hope this helps pm me for any other info

Kate55

Post by Kate55 » July 9th, 2014, 1:23 pm

Hi
Many thanks for the replies.
Do you know roughly how big the area is meaning how long it would take to walk from one end to the other?
I'm just wondering what's the max time it would take to get to the supermarkets, bars and restaurants on foot.
Also do the local supermarkets sell nappies?
Where can you change English money to euros?
My little one will be 2 when we go do you know what sort of things there is to
Do there with a 2yo ?
Many thanks

SusieH

Post by SusieH » July 9th, 2014, 6:25 pm

Just had a lookie at the villa and wow, you're so close to the beach you'll be able to dip them toes in there when you get up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy the holiday :lol: :lol:
I'll stop moaning, when you give me a pay rise this :arms: big

:nonono: SITE POLICE - REMEMBER i'm watching you :nonono:

K Wagner
1 Star Supporter
1 Star Supporter

Post by K Wagner » July 9th, 2014, 7:12 pm

We stayed at the villa a couple of years ago when it was in the process of being sold. The location is superb, with views of Mallorca from the front terrace. The beach is about 15-20 minutes walk as there are rocks on the coastline in front of the villa and no beach. Sitting on the terrace at sundown is a highlight you won't forget. 5 minutes to supermarkets and the Titanic bar and play area which is perfect for a youngster. Turn left at the front of the villa, keep walking and you will eventually come to the resort centre. Look at google earth to get an idea of distances. Have a lovely time. :grin:

ibroxidol
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by ibroxidol » July 9th, 2014, 7:36 pm

The goody goody park at the marina is really popular with families with young kids

Kate55

Post by Kate55 » July 9th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Thank you for the replies. Glad that we chose a nice villa in what sounds like a lovely area.
Can you please tell me when leaving the villa do we head left or right to the nearest shop and bar? Don't want to be heading in the wrong direction.
Can't wait to sit on that balcony and enjoy the stunning views :grin: