viva menorca

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Cala'n Bosc, Son Xoriguer and Cap d'Artrutx area.
rachells12
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

viva menorca

Post by rachells12 » November 23rd, 2014, 5:03 pm

So happy, after a bad start to booking a holiday for 2015 due to shortage of funds, I am pleased to say I have just booked 10 night s/c at viva Menorca. Not stayed here before, but looks nice so hoping for the best. I am hoping to email the hotel to request an upper floor, and hopefully a pool view.
I wondered if anyone has stayed there before, if it is possible to upgrade for 1 day to all inc, there will be 2 adults, a 11yr and a 9yr old, just thinking for a very lazy day perhaps.
Many thanks for reading

watta
Support Team
Support Team

Re: viva menorca

Post by watta » November 23rd, 2014, 5:30 pm

Well done on booking for 2015. :ele: :ele: :ele:

I am sure that once others come on site, someone will be able to help you. So keep watching. :finga:

Alan
:cool:

Slartibartfast
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Slartibartfast » November 23rd, 2014, 6:58 pm

rachells12 wrote:So happy, .......... I am pleased to say I have just booked 10 night s/c at viva Menorca. Not stayed here before, but looks nice so hoping for the best.
A holiday is what you make of it. We once booked a "Too good to be true" priced holiday as funds were tight, the total cost was less than we could get flights for. The acc was probably the worst we ever stayed in but we were in Menorca and in Binibequer, the place was clean and the beds .... err I slept well so must have been comfy :lol: Had a great holiday despite the lack of anything in the apt.. not even enough cups for the three of us :lol:

Upgrading to AI even for one day .. I can't see the management saying no .... cash is cash :lol:
I claim no responsibility for the following disclaimer.
All opinions are my wife's; I have none. (In my opinion.)

sunnysideup
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by sunnysideup » November 23rd, 2014, 7:56 pm

I know a couple that stayed at the Viva, and paid for all inclusive for a few nights as they said it was very expensive for drinks etc (€4 a pint) I believe they paid €43 per person per day (24hrs) for adults.
This was back in 2011 I think so it may have gone up a bit by now :toasting:

Alan :finga: :finga:
Enjoy life...... There's plenty of time to be dead!!!..

Cala n Forcat 1995 - present
Cala N Porter 1992 1993
Arenal 1996
Sant Tomas 1993 1998 1999
Cala n Bosch 2000 2002
Cala Blanca 2001

rachells12
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by rachells12 » November 23rd, 2014, 10:16 pm

Thank you for the information on upgrading.
Really looking forward now, I have been trawling websites looking for reviews and had not found anything bad to make me think it was a bad choice, having always stayed at paradise club and spa, but was a bit over our budget for next year, but viva menorca is looking like a good choice after all. Can not wait, something to look forward to over the cold winter.