big apple

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Cala'n Bosc, Son Xoriguer and Cap d'Artrutx area.
john and chris
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

big apple

Post by john and chris » June 26th, 2017, 10:15 am

i believe the new big apple has opened after the sad death of paco, i know leli's restaurant has closed who is pacos brother and mentioned last year he was thinking of reopening it, has anyone been and if so whats it like, it looks like they:ve took over the water park by the roundabout,
WE LOVE MENORCA

ibroxidol
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Re: big apple

Post by ibroxidol » June 29th, 2017, 11:36 am

Good to hear the big apple is opened again it didnt feel the same without it last year .unfortunately we are not coming to cala n bosch this year 😯 but we hope to book soon for next year .

7942roscoe
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by 7942roscoe » August 28th, 2017, 8:37 pm

john and chris wrote:
June 26th, 2017, 10:15 am
i believe the new big apple has opened after the sad death of paco, i know leli's restaurant has closed who is pacos brother and mentioned last year he was thinking of reopening it, has anyone been and if so whats it like, it looks like they:ve took over the water park by the roundabout,
Has anyone who has been over for a holiday this year any updates on this subject?
I was always taught to respect my elders,
but it keeps getting harder at my age to find anyone

Langtree Park The New Home of SAINTS Rugby League Team

ginandtonic
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Post by ginandtonic » September 2nd, 2017, 6:21 pm

Afraid it is still standing empty (run down with a shrine of plastic flowers and candles for Paco). We stayed on the Cap d'Artruix area in July and the line of closed up premises in the area really lets it down. I know a sign of the times but it looks so unkempt.

ibroxidol
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by ibroxidol » September 2nd, 2017, 7:06 pm

Thats a shame sorry to hear its still closed i know what you mean about the area looking run down we thought that last year such a shame