Lelis reassurance cala'n Bosch

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Cala'n Bosc, Son Xoriguer and Cap d'Artrutx area.
Duffer
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Lelis reassurance cala'n Bosch

Post by Duffer » August 5th, 2017, 7:26 pm

I went to cala'n Bosch for 1st time 15th July and you are all so right when you said it becomes addictive. I went with my sister, cousin and her 7 year old son. Our villa was about 3 mins from the marina and we had to pass the goody goody park whenever we went out so as you can imagine, it was a little boys paradise. Anyway, I as an adult loved the proximity to the marina and all the restaurants so we're going back "sans kiddie" September 30th for a grown up holiday.
When I've been looking around various forums I've noticed quite a few posts about Lelis restaurant and how good it is but there was a closed down restaurant very close to our villa called Lelis. It was a dark red brick color and had obviously been closed down quite a while (or at least looked like it). I was wondering if it's the same Lelis or if maybe the regularly mentioned Lelis is in a different location now. Any ideas?

SusieH

Re: Lelis reassurance cala'n Bosch

Post by SusieH » August 5th, 2017, 7:40 pm

Sorry I've no idea about the restaurant but i'm sure one of our members might know.

It's nice to see another convert to the gorgeous island :lol: :lol:
I'll stop moaning, when you give me a pay rise this :arms: big

:nonono: SITE POLICE - REMEMBER i'm watching you :nonono:

7942roscoe
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by 7942roscoe » August 5th, 2017, 9:30 pm

Duffer wrote:
August 5th, 2017, 7:26 pm
I went to cala'n Bosch for 1st time 15th July and you are all so right when you said it becomes addictive. I went with my sister, cousin and her 7 year old son. Our villa was about 3 mins from the marina and we had to pass the goody goody park whenever we went out so as you can imagine, it was a little boys paradise. Anyway, I as an adult loved the proximity to the marina and all the restaurants so we're going back "sans kiddie" September 30th for a grown up holiday.
When I've been looking around various forums I've noticed quite a few posts about Lelis restaurant and how good it is but there was a closed down restaurant very close to our villa called Lelis. It was a dark red brick color and had obviously been closed down quite a while (or at least looked like it). I was wondering if it's the same Lelis or if maybe the regularly mentioned Lelis is in a different location now. Any ideas?
Is it the Lelis restaurant behind the Goody Goody Play Park on the road that leads to the foot bridge over the sea entrance to the Marina? if that is the one you mean then according to his son David who has a Tapas Bar in Ciutadella Lelis is closed for 2017 but will be open again in 2018 after a refurb.
I was always taught to respect my elders,
but it keeps getting harder at my age to find anyone

Langtree Park The New Home of SAINTS Rugby League Team

Duffer
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by Duffer » August 5th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Thanks for reply7942roscoe, sounds like that's the one. Going by the replies on various forums lots of people are still recommending it but don't seem to know that it's closed

craa51
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Post by craa51 » August 6th, 2017, 10:35 am

I was in cnb in June and Lelis was closed and I included this in my post. Someone replied that Lelis had moved to the Big Apple at Cap Atruix. Nice to hear that he will be back next year