July hols!!

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Santandria, Sa Caleta and Cala Blanca resort area.
garyd
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

July hols!!

Post by garyd » June 9th, 2014, 4:59 pm

Well im due back again July 30th to Aug 9th,just been Florida at Easter so like a nice relax here.Things have changed a little ....im only coming with daughter(13),im on a separation since January,so if any single mums want a drink/meal/chat dont be shy to say hello cause im sure ill need some adult conversation at some stage.Stopping in Maribel 3 as usual but only doing the 10 day this time ,hoping the sun is blazing and we can lounge around and snorkel plenty,found a good horse ride last time also and will be having car for 3 days to get to our favourite beaches and get shopping in,so ladies if you need a lift to supermarket ,just ask,Gary :grin:

cassie99
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Re: July hols!!

Post by cassie99 » June 9th, 2014, 6:35 pm

:finga: :razz:

Kayzer1971
1 Star Supporter
1 Star Supporter

Post by Kayzer1971 » July 2nd, 2014, 4:43 pm

Hi
Remember me??

Mum of 3 red heads!!!!

I met you and your family in Menorca last year after seeing your posts on here!!!

You kindly gave us your left over sun lotion lol

I have decided to try Tenerife this year but now regretting it, and wish i was returning to Cala Blanca.

Have a great time, sorry to hear about your separation (been there done that) hope its hot hot hot :cool:
Kayzer1971

garyd
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by garyd » July 18th, 2014, 12:14 am

hi sure i remember you !!and thanks for the kind words ,were both very excited :lol: