Is Cala Blanca for us, need a change from Cala Galdana ?

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Santandria, Sa Caleta and Cala Blanca resort area.
trevx
Bandwidth BlackHole
Bandwidth BlackHole

Re: Is Cala Blanca for us, need a change from Cala Galdana ?

Post by trevx » March 11th, 2015, 8:56 pm

Have you made a decision yet? :smile:

Susan19
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by Susan19 » March 11th, 2015, 9:17 pm

No not yet Trev, but thanks for asking.

I am being weedy and indecisive, also flirted with the idea of Arenal den Castell, Binibeca and Son Parc (which I was going to book last year then bottled it) !!!!!

I'm waiting for an Op, so whilst I have committed to flights I don't want to pay a fortune for a villa incase I have to cancel if the Op takes ages to come through.

I won't be able to insure for cancellation as the medical condition is a pre-existing. I cancel the flights up to 24 hours before as I booked with my airmiles but I can't justify walking away from a villa booking of between £1200 and £1400 or even the deposit of 200 or 300 hundred.

Might end up having to book last min and taking whereever I can get :shock: I shall be on Minorca so will be happy :smile:
S'algar : summer 2003
Cala Galdana : summer 2010
Cala Galdana : summer 2014
? ? ? ? : summer 2015

trevx
Bandwidth BlackHole
Bandwidth BlackHole

Post by trevx » March 13th, 2015, 12:13 pm

Sorry to hear a health issue has made you put your hol plans are on hold. Hope you get your date sorted soon and that you can book your hol to aid your recovery or boost you prior to your surgery.

let us know how you get on.

all good wishes

Susan19
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by Susan19 » March 13th, 2015, 10:09 pm

Thanks Trevx. There are all sorts of rules about how soon you can travel after a general anaesthetic, and the implications for your travel insurance.

But I am determined to get there, even if I have to pitch up on a beach ! It's just a matter of when.
S'algar : summer 2003
Cala Galdana : summer 2010
Cala Galdana : summer 2014
? ? ? ? : summer 2015

spiceboy

Post by spiceboy » January 13th, 2017, 3:54 pm

Hi Susan,

Just to let you know, I have booked a week at Villas Amerillas with Jet2, so I've yet to find out more. What I do know is that their are two groups of these villas, two villas near to amenities called Villa Penny and villa Caty. and and are owned by Sagitario Playa Hotel at Cala Blanca and Ciutadella is not far away. I don't know if you are hiring a car or not, but can be reached by bus (No: 64) from C/ Blanca to Ciutadella. I liked the villas as you have the place to yourselves, and no loud guests to disturb you. If you do hire a car I am told by others that to get a one local in Cala Blanca, because you get a better deal then the one's at the airport. With Jet2 the price includes transfers and a good luggage allowance. Have a look at tripadvisor and read the reviews on the Villas.

You could book the above villas direct with Sagitario Playa Hotel direct search on Google for details.

"Hope you have a good holiday"