FAO Glensibs and Higgs008

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Santandria, Sa Caleta and Cala Blanca resort area.
trevx
Bandwidth BlackHole
Bandwidth BlackHole

Re: FAO Glensibs and Higgs008

Post by trevx » July 31st, 2015, 9:59 am

glensibs wrote:I assumed you'd just thought s*d it, gone native and stayed there. Now there's a thought.....!!
Given half a chance we would! :grin: A daily thought and nightly dream.

watta wrote:
Apologies again for failing to post whilst there.
Accepted, but not before time reporting back. OMG, just can't get the staff these days. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alan
:cool:
Sorry Alan, we've only been back just over a week and have had loads to do here...none of it fun :roll: Off to see the grandchildren this weekend so don't expect report part II as I'll need a day or 2 after that! :lol:

trevx

watta
Support Team
Support Team

Post by watta » July 31st, 2015, 1:37 pm

we've only been back just over a week and have had loads to do here...none of it fun :roll: Off to see the grandchildren this weekend so don't expect report part II as I'll need a day or 2 after that! :lol:
Thats ok trevx, and enjoy the grand kids. Hope the weekend weather is good. :finga:

Alan
:supz: :dream: :c9: :finga:

ROLL ON 2021, perhaps.

trevx
Bandwidth BlackHole
Bandwidth BlackHole

Post by trevx » August 6th, 2015, 12:55 pm

Report part II, about restaurants, posted in Ciutadella forum.

Sorry it took so long; visit to grandkids (and their parents) was lovely but unfortunately I was ill Sunday so didn't get to spend as much time with them as I'd hoped, although OH got to hog some time with them which was a treat!

trevx

watta
Support Team
Support Team

Post by watta » August 6th, 2015, 1:52 pm

Well trevx, and sorry to hear you were unwell. Hopefully now fully recovered then. :finga:

Alan
:supz: :dream: :c9: :finga:

ROLL ON 2021, perhaps.