HELP

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Los Delfines resort area including Cala Forcat, Brut and Blanes.
rosiebun
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

HELP

Post by rosiebun » September 24th, 2009, 6:17 pm

WE HAVE JUST FOUND OUT THAT OASIS PARC IN CALA N FORCAT IS CLOSING FOR THE SEASON ON THE 27TH SEPTEMBER
WE HAD BOOKED TO STAY THERE ON THE 21ST OCT FOR A WEEK,HAVE PAID FOR FLIGHTS AND HAVE NO WHERE TO STAY
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR PLACES

LinH
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Re: HELP

Post by LinH » September 24th, 2009, 7:25 pm

Have a look on thomson, on the accomodation only, there's a good selection available for those dates and prices are good too. Good luck
Lin

hartlepool mick
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by hartlepool mick » September 24th, 2009, 9:12 pm

hi rosie why dont you go on owners direct there is a apartment near the los delfines hotel in a quiet complex which is free on the date you want to go..me and my family have stayed their the last 2 years and found it very nice to stay..its b1056 if you wish to take a look

stoakesy1
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Post by stoakesy1 » September 25th, 2009, 12:06 am

HARTLEPOOL MICK Is right, I believe my wife and myself were at the same place Las palmeras at the same time as HM, it's quiet, a well laid out attractive site and close to all amenities.

The one we stayed in was 2 bedrooms, next summer we are going over with the family, 6 adults and a baby we are already finding it difficult to find a reasonable priced Villa for next summer so we are thinking of hiring the two bedroomed plus the one HM stayed in.
Phill Stoakes (Birmingham)

Return to “C-Menorca sponsored Los Delfines, Cala Forcat, Cala Blanes area.”