cala n blanes

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Los Delfines resort area including Cala Forcat, Brut and Blanes.
englishdiane

cala n blanes

Post by englishdiane » June 24th, 2010, 4:26 pm

Hi has anyone stayed in ses oliveres villas in cala n blanes can you tell me what they are like are they in a central location never been to menorca before so really looking forward to it a bit of background information on the resorts bars and restaurants would be usefull thank you

hartlepool mick
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Re: cala n blanes

Post by hartlepool mick » June 24th, 2010, 7:19 pm

plenty of bars and restaurants to suite everyones taste and it dont matter where you stay you will love menorca.like me over again july august for umpteenth time cant wait

Sandy38
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Re: cala n blanes

Post by Sandy38 » June 24th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Hi
we have not stayed in ses oliveres but have stayed in 3 villas in CNF and CNB and travelled with villas plus without ever having one single problem.
What I can say is the pictures and info on the villas plus site is 100% accurate. You are 5 -8 minutes away (depending on how fast you walk) from all the main restaurants bars square and the water park just far enough to feel like you are in a quiet secluded area and near enough to be right by everywhere with bus stops close and all on the level wherever you need to walk. if you walk to the main road and walk towards the blue arch you walk past the tayalots with a great super market opposite then past L'anchora which you must try absolutely fab their menu of the day for 8 euros eg soup steak diane and homemade cake is a must plus the fab barbeque. opposite Frankies then through the arch too many fab places to name you will be hooked enjoy yourselves !!
Sandy
I just love holidays

Return to “C-Menorca sponsored Los Delfines, Cala Forcat, Cala Blanes area.”