Cala n Forcat

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Los Delfines resort area including Cala Forcat, Brut and Blanes.
cazjack2007

Cala n Forcat

Post by cazjack2007 » July 21st, 2011, 9:45 pm

Hi. I have never visited Menorca but would love to come next year. My friends have booked the Los Delfines apartments in Cala n Forcat. When I tried to book for 3 adults and 2 babies the prices with Thomas Cook were ridiculous. Can anyone tell me if there is an apartment or a villa very close to these apartments that I could rent for 2 weeks from 20th August next year (2012)
Thanks

sunnysideup
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Re: Cala n Forcat

Post by sunnysideup » July 22nd, 2011, 1:57 pm

Hi :grin:
There are lots of apartments and villas all within 10 mins walking distance from the Los Delfines, you could try the Talayot apartments, or the vista picas apartments, or for villas try james villas as they have quite a few around that area.
To be honest with you booking any through the tour operators will be expensive, if it was me I would try booking it yourself. There are many flight companies Like Monarch, Easy jet etc that fly to Menorca and companies like travel republic, alpharooms, low cost beds will sort you out with apartments and villas.
You should try and book up though as you will have a great time in Cala n Forcat

Alan :finga: :finga: :finga:
Enjoy life...... There's plenty of time to be dead!!!..

Cala n Forcat 1995 - present
Cala N Porter 1992 1993
Arenal 1996
Sant Tomas 1993 1998 1999
Cala n Bosch 2000 2002
Cala Blanca 2001

raquel
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by raquel » July 23rd, 2011, 10:00 am

I'd agree wholeheartedly with Alan - do it yourself - we've used travel republic before and it is so much cheaper (there are five of us two adults, three kids and there is no point even looking at package holidays). A tip though - a lot of apartments are for 4 - whether it is children or adults. In pratice you can fit your whole party in one apartment. When doing your searches put in three adults and 1 child to check availability, check with direct with the owners that it is ok to bring an extra little one - they are usually not bothered as they receive money per apartment not per person. You could even try contacting Los Delphines direct. Try the Cala'n Forcat forum - someone there will have the email address. :gluck:

stoakesy1
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Post by stoakesy1 » July 23rd, 2011, 10:46 pm

I agree DO IT YOURSELF

Why don't you book self catering accomodation and flights seperately. Last year and the year before we stayed in a bungalow sleeping 6 within 3 minutes walk from Hotel Los Delfines for £350 for a week, that way you can take advantage of all the beautiful restaurants in CF and CB, you can also shop araound for the best flight prices too.
Phill Stoakes (Birmingham)

hartlepool mick
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by hartlepool mick » July 23rd, 2011, 11:52 pm

where about did you stay stokesy ?

stoakesy1
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Post by stoakesy1 » August 2nd, 2011, 1:23 am

Hartlepool Mick, Very sorry I only just saw your post of 23rd July.
If you are still interested we stayed at Siete Palmeras, the accomodation is on Owners Direct, there is a single bedroomed and the two bedroomed which we stayed in.
Last year we took our daughter, son in law and grandson, they all loved CnF and the bungalow too. I t wasn'tavailable the week we wanted this year so we are staying just down the road at Los Arcos, a two bedroomed air conditioned villa costing £400 for the firs week in September.
Phill Stoakes (Birmingham)

coops1955

Post by coops1955 » August 18th, 2011, 11:00 pm

Stayed at los Delfines in July and had a great deal with Thomas Cook, noticed that prices had more than doubled for August. Don't think I'd stay there at the height of the season again though with the lack of air con, otherwise they are great. Never been to a complex with so many sunbeds, never needed to reserve one.

Return to “C-Menorca sponsored Los Delfines, Cala Forcat, Cala Blanes area.”