Another problem

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Los Delfines resort area including Cala Forcat, Brut and Blanes.
skipz
2 Star Supporter
2 Star Supporter

Another problem

Post by skipz » February 5th, 2014, 8:34 pm

After our flights being changed ie, 9pm return to blighty, and us having to vacate villa approx. 10am, can anyone suggest things to do, as in is the luggage safe in the rental car or should we maybe attempt to try and find left luggage at the airport? Also, how far is the city of Mahon from tha airport? Is there anything to do and see? and how much would it cost in a taxi if we were to drop off the car early?
I take it there is a left luggage dept at the airport.

Thx in advance :axe:

bulwellian
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Re: Another problem

Post by bulwellian » February 6th, 2014, 4:35 pm

Hi I have rang the airport for you today just to check and as I thought I am sorry to tell you there is no left luggage however your villa management may be able to help you out

Sometimes the los delfines hotel let people who are not staying leave their cases there for a small fee
removed

skipz
2 Star Supporter
2 Star Supporter

Post by skipz » February 6th, 2014, 7:49 pm

Thanks for the info, but I think we would prefer to be closer to the airport. I even wondered if there was a sort of short stay carpark at the airport, where we could park up securely(leaving the luggage in the boot) and get a cab into Mahon for a few hours

sunnysideup
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by sunnysideup » February 6th, 2014, 8:29 pm

Hi skipz

We have put the luggage in the car before now and gone off for the day before our late flight and its been fine, although we can get it all out of sight in the boot which helps.
You can park at the airport just follow the signs, it is fairly secure and you can get a taxi across the road to Mahon for approx 10€. As for things to do, you have the shops for last minute presents or take a walk around the harbour and have a cheeky gin from the Xoriguer factory :tonqe:
I don't know what time of the year you are visiting, but you maybe lucky and be able to keep your villa on if they do not have a let straight after you, just e-mail the company and ask them.

Alan :finga: :finga:
Enjoy life...... There's plenty of time to be dead!!!..

Cala n Forcat 1995 - present
Cala N Porter 1992 1993
Arenal 1996
Sant Tomas 1993 1998 1999
Cala n Bosch 2000 2002
Cala Blanca 2001

Tikki
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by Tikki » February 6th, 2014, 9:12 pm

Most villa owners will let you leave your luggage in the villa until you need to collect it. You should vacate at the time given to give the cleaners time to be ready for the next guests.

Return to “C-Menorca sponsored Los Delfines, Cala Forcat, Cala Blanes area.”