Villa Martinez Cala Blanes

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Los Delfines resort area including Cala Forcat, Brut and Blanes.
alisonward
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Villa Martinez Cala Blanes

Post by alisonward » December 5th, 2016, 10:46 pm

Has anyone stayed at the above villa, or know anyone who has? I have booked to stay for 11 nights next July and although I think I know where it is, I would appreciate any info. Thanks in anticipation :yawinkle: :yawinkle:

hartlepool mick
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Re: Villa Martinez Cala Blanes

Post by hartlepool mick » August 21st, 2017, 10:01 am

Sorry you never got any replies about villa
I have a question for you if you don't mind I have been looking at this villa for July 18 .....how was your stay
Thanks mick

alisonward
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Re: Villa Martinez Cala Blanes

Post by alisonward » February 8th, 2018, 8:54 pm

Hi Mick! Sorry for the late (very) reply but this is my first visit to the forum since hubbys untimely heart attack last August!!! The villa is brilliant, so much so that I have booked again for this June. It’s clean, well maintained, has air conditioning in two of the three bedrooms and a wall mounted fan in the other. The caretaker is a lovely man and comes every other day or so to tend to the garden and pool. The owner, David is great to deal with, very quick to respond and very organised. I highly recommend Villa Martinez and if you haven’t booked already then do not hesitate; you won’t be disappointed I am sure. If you’ve any more questions please fire away and I promise I will get back to you in a more timely manner. :grin:

Return to “C-Menorca sponsored Los Delfines, Cala Forcat, Cala Blanes area.”