Son Parc Any Ideas

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Son Parc resort.
Darren Cheshire

Son Parc Any Ideas

Post by Darren Cheshire » May 15th, 2011, 3:25 pm

Hi,
We family of 6 including 4 &3 years old, are off there in a villa in mid june for 2 weeks. We were looking to use a travelex card using an atm whilst we are there but I cannot locate any ATM's locally are there any. I have noticed from the earlier posts that there was one and then its gone does anybody have any up to date knowledge??
Failing that are there any banks there for travellers cheques or what is the situation.
Also any ideas on car hire is there one in the resort that anyone can recommend qualiity price etc??
Lastly nearest big supermarket for the big shop is it still the lidl?

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Darren

tracyrigby

Re: Son Parc Any Ideas

Post by tracyrigby » June 9th, 2011, 7:45 pm

We regularly go to Son Parc and I don't think there is an ATM. I suggest you take cash and pay for as much as you can on a credit card as it doesn't cost you any more. Mercadel, Alaior, Fornells etc all have ATMs.
There were 3 car hire places on the strip in Son Parc when we last there but we always hire from Autos Victoria and collect from airport.
I usually get our big shop from new one on industrial estate in Mahon( Is it Hyper Centro? ). Otherwise the big Spar in Alaior. Hope this helps. Enjoy your holiday