Has Son Parc Changed much?

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Son Parc resort.
Gremlindog1

Has Son Parc Changed much?

Post by Gremlindog1 » December 29th, 2014, 5:14 pm

I havent been back since 2005 (I was gremlindog on the forum back then and could not log back in) just wondering as looking at maybe going back to Menorca in 2015

Any information greatly received

Cheers

Jason

paula4220
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Re: Has Son Parc Changed much?

Post by paula4220 » December 30th, 2014, 2:20 pm

Hi Jason,

We've been going to Son Parc since 2007 so not sure what was around in 2005 but the strip has certainly changed since we've been going. There are fewer restaurants there (though what is there is pretty good) and they do seem to start and finish earlier in the season now. Pinomar is still there and doing well as is Tots and BJ's. We didn't go to the golf club as much this past year but the food is generally good.

Unfortunately AI has had an impact on Son Parc, maybe more so than other parts of the island but the beach is still lovely and they have developed some of the pine tree covered land by the strip into a park/play/fitness area.

Despite everything we still love it here and will be arriving on 2nd January for our first trip of 2015! I doubt that much has changed since we were out in October but will update you if there is anything. Hope that helps.

Paula

Gremlindog1

Post by Gremlindog1 » December 30th, 2014, 3:30 pm

Thanks for that Paula - keep me updated please x

jonandsally
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by jonandsally » July 28th, 2015, 1:29 pm

Just packing the bags,early flight tomorrow from Gatwick,will be in Son Parc late morning hopefully
Will be interested to see any changes from last year.
Apparently The Half Moon has new owners,and the old Rex's is doing well under it's new guise of The Mucky Duck.
We will report back soon.