restaurants

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Arenal d'en Castell, Na Macaret, Coves Noves and Port Addaya resort area.
dochoc

restaurants

Post by dochoc » July 14th, 2015, 11:47 am

Hi all
Only 19 days to go and i will be there lapping up the sun , I looking for restaurant recommendations ,i have two girls one is a fussy eater and the other will eat anything. So a nice family place serving a mix of Spanish and British food would be fantastic....counting down the days
,PS my Spanish is basic will i be fine ?????
,,Thanks Andy :grin:

Uncle Bert

Re: restaurants

Post by Uncle Bert » July 14th, 2015, 4:27 pm

Try Alcalde.
Regards,

Young Uncle Bert

Take me home to the place I belong - ALAIOR, MENORCA!!

HilarE
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by HilarE » July 14th, 2015, 5:58 pm

The bars down on the beach have an extensive menu, as does the Goodbridge. The Alcalde has cheap bar snacks and in the restaurant more expensive menu del dia and a la carte menu. There are several other restaurants so you'll be able to try them all!! Don't worry about the language they all speak English. Have a lovely holiday I'm going out next Tuesday :grin:

Rhianydd Jenkins

Post by Rhianydd Jenkins » July 17th, 2015, 10:31 pm

Having stayed here many times with my husband and two fussy children I can recommend the following restaurants:

Whites Bar
Mirador
The restaurant on the beach ( my fav)
Coves noves also has a couple of nice places to eat.

Lots of choice for you ... Enjoy !

Scooter68

Post by Scooter68 » July 20th, 2015, 9:02 am

Cannot praise the guys at Copa/La Paella (Restaurants on the beach) highly enough. Have eaten there many times and its the same excellent service every time, there is also a menu to suit all tastes. Always a must everytime we visit Arenal

woodhouse
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Post by woodhouse » July 20th, 2015, 1:43 pm

Sorry uncle bert, when was the last time you visited Alcalde? It has gone right down the pan, over priced to the verge of extortion, not just is that had a bad experience, had 3 different people tell me the same.

jonandsally
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by jonandsally » July 24th, 2015, 11:14 am

Will be arriving at Son Parc for two weeks next Wednesday.We often pop over to Arenal and I concur that the one on the beach is very good