Bini Inn

Sponsored by El Faros restaurant. Accommodation & Restaurant info for Binibequer, Cala Torret and Binissafuller area.
binibecaman
1 Star Supporter
1 Star Supporter

Bini Inn

Post by binibecaman » June 22nd, 2018, 1:37 pm

Heard rumour that my favourite restaurant the Bini Inn has closed down. Can anyone confirm if this is true??????????

Will be a major loss to my holiday in a couple of weeks time if true. :sad:

bini-lizard
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Re: Bini Inn

Post by bini-lizard » June 22nd, 2018, 2:16 pm

Yes it’s closed and there is building work going on which appeared to be extending the terrace out towards the sea. I think I heard a whisper that the previous owner was now involved in one of the restaurants in Cala Torret but that could be wrong.

binibecaman
1 Star Supporter
1 Star Supporter

Post by binibecaman » June 22nd, 2018, 2:52 pm

Not the answer I wanted to hear. Appreciate the reply. Have been dreaming of eating out on their terrace of an evening with glass in had for months as the holiday got closer.Was intending lunch and pool there on first day before we get access to villa. Now gonna have to rethink a lot of me holiday. Not looking forward to telling the wife.
Cheers
R

bini-lizard
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by bini-lizard » June 28th, 2018, 8:00 am

I’ve just heard that Pedro who owned Bini-Inn is now the guv’nor at El Faro in Cala Torret...

binibecaman
1 Star Supporter
1 Star Supporter

Post by binibecaman » July 21st, 2018, 5:59 pm

Just back home yesterday so thanks for the info managed to catch up with Pedro because of that.
Heard rumours from 2 separate sources that old Bini Inn being converted into sunset cocktail terrace and sushi bar!
Who knows?
Cheers
R