Bambu

Sponsored by El Faros restaurant. Accommodation & Restaurant info for Binibequer, Cala Torret and Binissafuller area.
jhold
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Bambu

Post by jhold » June 9th, 2019, 10:05 am

Does anyone have any reviews or had anyone been to Bambu, formerly Bini Inn? I did see a lot of work going on last year, with basically just the shell of the building remaining at the time! But I understand that they’ve done a terrific job, and I’ve only heard good things about it so far.

kieronf
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Re: Bambu

Post by kieronf » June 9th, 2019, 10:20 am

Have a look at Expats Menorca on Facebook - people are reviewing every mortal thing at the moment - Weetabix, fish and chips - the lot - makes for exciting reading :???:

Sue Adderley
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by Sue Adderley » June 11th, 2019, 2:01 pm

It's got many good reviews on Trip Advisor: -

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restauran ... lands.html

lorelai
2 Star Supporter
2 Star Supporter

Post by lorelai » June 19th, 2019, 9:51 am

My parents have been a few times and think it's fantastic! Can't wait to try it in 3 weeks.

Mirador
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by Mirador » July 13th, 2019, 11:38 pm

I went in May with friends and thought it very good. Will certainly go again next visit.
Neil

All people have the ability to light up a room, some when they enter and some when they leave.

lorelai
2 Star Supporter
2 Star Supporter

Post by lorelai » September 11th, 2019, 1:16 pm

We went in July and it was really good. They've done a fantastic job with the space. The menu was a little bit limited for me, but I am quite particular. I had the prawns wrapped in baby gem to start and then the chicken noodles and both were delicious. I would definitely book in high season though! I messaged them actually as we are going back out at the end of October/start of November, and wanted to know whether they would still be open. They said that they would be which is good! Anyone know of anywhere else around the area that is generally open at that time of year?