Any one for Avatars

Having trouble posting, Forum not behaving, Not sure where to post, and all other forum related questions.
SusieH

Post by SusieH » June 9th, 2004, 3:00 pm

No sorry Ashley, I much preferred the other handsome beast. I've just looked up the word Avatar - ... the descent of a deity or released soul to earth in bodily form.... incarnation, manifestation .... load of twoddle if you ask me. I just like seeing the silly pics..... he he he
I'll stop moaning, when you give me a pay rise this :arms: big

:nonono: SITE POLICE - REMEMBER i'm watching you :nonono:

Noggerwood
Bandwidth BlackHole
Bandwidth BlackHole

Post by Noggerwood » June 9th, 2004, 3:18 pm

SusieH wrote:No sorry Ashley, I much preferred the other handsome beast. I've just looked up the word Avatar - ... the descent of a deity or released soul to earth in bodily form.... incarnation, manifestation .... load of twoddle if you ask me. I just like seeing the silly pics..... he he he
:lol: At last...Ive found a realistic likeness...an incarnation lol...Yes your right Susie...a load of twaddle.
My boss is going ape here....has anyone ever got the sack for being in internet Menorca???/
lol :D
Ash Scully

Playas de Fornells 20th June 2014

catznine
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

anyone for avators

Post by catznine » June 22nd, 2004, 8:59 pm

My goodness I did it!!! That was a lot easier than I thought it would be! I am not very good at this computer malarkey! But that was fairly painless. Do we get another star for having one of these Steve? :lol:
Phew! Despite the volcanic clouds we managed to have a lovely holiday in Calan Porter this year! Fingers crossed everyone else has the same good luck!

catznine
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

anyone for avators

Post by catznine » June 22nd, 2004, 9:05 pm

Ooohh! that was quick - another star! :D Thank you Steve! or was that for 12 posts? Either way I am very sad aren't I cos that has made my day!! It has been a bad day - 1st day back at work after hols!!! :(
Phew! Despite the volcanic clouds we managed to have a lovely holiday in Calan Porter this year! Fingers crossed everyone else has the same good luck!

Slartibartfast
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Slartibartfast » June 22nd, 2004, 9:09 pm

Thinking....... with a name like catznine and avatar like that :shock: I may have to take some stars back :twisted: Mmmmm I duno maybe it was a mistake ...... yes um er um I'm sure it was ... off I go to the Admin panel and un-tick that blasted avtar tickbox.... mutter ... mutter ....

SteveC 8)
I claim no responsibility for the following disclaimer.
All opinions are my wife's; I have none. (In my opinion.)

catznine
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

anyone for avators

Post by catznine » June 22nd, 2004, 9:36 pm

Aw don't be like that! Someone had to love it! I don't think anyone else would have chosen it would they!! and now it has a good and loving home! As for the name it is all down to that blasted cat of mine using up it's ninth life by walking across my keyboard!! :lol:

SusieH

Post by SusieH » June 22nd, 2004, 10:11 pm

You go girl .... great Avatar ..... so cute!!!!

catznine
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

atavars

Post by catznine » June 27th, 2004, 6:41 pm

Hey isn't anyone else going to be brave and choose one!! So many need good homes! They are not all as bad as mine! Come on using Steves instructions it's easy, really!

SusieH

Post by SusieH » June 27th, 2004, 7:00 pm

I agree - come on your miserable lot - get an avatar.

jojo3972
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by jojo3972 » July 1st, 2004, 1:23 pm

ok i think i have finnaly got my avatar working having tried for ages to upload a picci from my comp but just wouldnt do it so i went to the sites suggested and hopefully its there little monkey with glasses so thats that sorted thank goodness :D
jojoxx
i want to go back i want to go back