Members photo Album

Having trouble posting, Forum not behaving, Not sure where to post, and all other forum related questions.
Slartibartfast
Site Admin
Site Admin

Members photo Album

Post by Slartibartfast » June 12th, 2004, 9:50 pm

Due to popular demand we now have a new members photo album. Members can now upload their own pictures of Menorca for all to see.

The size limit is 1000 px wide by 1000 px deep and 150K file size. If you get an error on upload it's probably because the picture, file size, or dimensions are too big.

This album may not be permanent I'll have to see how it goes, if you encounter any problems or want to give any feed back please do so here.

So lets see how your photographic skills stand up to scrutiny

The personal gallery has been activated you can now upload all your photos into your own "Personal Gallery"

Problem uploading over sized photos I've found a nifty peice of software which will resize, crop and optimise your photos. it's available here http://www.netmag.co.uk/downloads/defau ... tionid=486

The software home page is http://www.trivista.com/ Please note I cannot be held responsible for any havoc reeked on your computer by this software I have not tested it fully.

You can also use Picasa http://picasa.google.com/ a free photo organiser. From the edit menu select 'export' you can then re size the photo. Remember to save it to a different location so you don't overwrite the original.

Also Image resize - Photo Magican Useful for e-mailing photos to friends and family and resizing images so you can up-load them into your photo album on MenorcaTalk

Works on individual photos or complete folders, is quick and easy to use and best of all it's free! Download it from http://sheldonsolutions.co.uk.

*NOTE* during the installation you are asked if you want to install IMVU DON'T make sure you tick the box labelled "Do not install IMVU" I believe it's an on-line virtual world game aimed at kids. I've had nothing but problems with my grand kids computers caused by this program.

Other the above it looks to be a quality program that does what it says on the box.
I claim no responsibility for the following disclaimer.
All opinions are my wife's; I have none. (In my opinion.)

mrbadger
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Re: Members photo Album

Post by mrbadger » September 18th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Can you take my two photos out of the Menorca gallery. I need to repost them at a large enough size for people to see. Is there a way I can edit my own photos? Thank you

ladyrose

Post by ladyrose » September 19th, 2008, 7:49 am

Well if you still have them on your computer you can just delete them and upload them again. :smile:

billmccan
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by billmccan » July 24th, 2012, 11:53 am

Hi Guys , just about trying to delete a couple of images , as you may have seen ,Window La Mola and Sunrise over Cala Padera are a bit small and I want to replace them with larger ones How do I take them off the members gallery.Or do I just repost the larger ones with a different name ?
Hope you are keeping alright and the weather is nice for the rest of the summer
Bill
Just noticed at the bottom about the rules that I can't delete images.I'll just upload new images and If you need to you may delete them for me.
cheers :spazzies:

SusieH

Post by SusieH » July 24th, 2012, 7:29 pm

Well i've deleted the two little ones, well I hope I deleted the right two :???: :???:
I'll stop moaning, when you give me a pay rise this :arms: big

:nonono: SITE POLICE - REMEMBER i'm watching you :nonono:

billmccan
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by billmccan » July 25th, 2012, 5:02 pm

Suzie many thanks for that and yes you did get it right.
Thanks again
Bill