Boti Boti Childrens Play Area

Accommodation & Restaurant info for this resort area.
paulwood21

Boti Boti Childrens Play Area

Post by paulwood21 » August 7th, 2018, 10:24 am

Hi,
Does anyone know if the Boti Boti play area next to the supermarket/Siesta Mar reception will be open 3rd - 10th September? Not sure when this closes for the season. We visited in early July and was run by Alan and Paula this year.

Napper
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Re: Boti Boti Childrens Play Area

Post by Napper » August 8th, 2018, 8:57 pm

Just asked the young fella who seems to be running it this year and they said they are closing on the 20th of October.

paulwood21

Post by paulwood21 » August 9th, 2018, 8:13 am

That's great, thanks for enquiring. :grin:

Duffer
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by Duffer » April 11th, 2019, 8:44 pm

Hello, I’ve booked a week in Cala’n Porter half term 25th May. First time to Cala’n Porter and googling all about it.
We’ll have a 9 year old with us and Boti Boti looks good for him.
Can anyone give me some info on it eg. where it’s located and what’s in it? Also, will it be open?
Thanks

sandimas
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by sandimas » April 12th, 2019, 7:57 am

It's next to the Spar supermarket down on the main drag almost opposite Sa Paissa.

Opening times have always been haphazard over the years depending on who was running it and time of year. We always went out late May bank holiday and it was hit and miss whether it was open at all, but when it was open it was brilliant - pop down there for a pre-dinner drink or two whilst the kids played. Loved the place, it's great for a 9yo.

You'll have to see when you get out there whether it's open. Some things don't open until June, something to do with the way they do monthly business tax, which was a bit frustrating for the Brits going out in the school hols - same with the entertainment at Sa Paissa.

Duffer
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by Duffer » April 12th, 2019, 8:55 am

Thank you Sandimas, if it’s not open are there any parks or play areas with trampolines?

davethebirder
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by davethebirder » April 13th, 2019, 9:43 am

I always thought it was next to the MBM Supermarket (Village Store) car park opposite Siesta Mar 11. They normally have everything moved in there by the end of April (i.e tables, chairs, bouncy castles etc, but when it opens for business is anyone's guess.

Dave

Duffer
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by Duffer » April 13th, 2019, 11:11 am

Thanks Dave

sandimas
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by sandimas » April 15th, 2019, 9:54 am

davethebirder wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 9:43 am
I always thought it was next to the MBM Supermarket (Village Store) car park opposite Siesta Mar 11.
Yes you're right Dave, I'm getting them mixed up. It's by that supermarket just up the road from the Spar. It's got a marker on Google maps, here's a link https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@39.87237 ... 312!8i6656

Can't think of any other play facilities locally other than the small playground by the beach. We did find some trampolines at another resort down the coast, can't remember if it was Santo Tomas or Son Bou.

Duffer
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by Duffer » April 15th, 2019, 12:16 pm

Thanks for that, I can see right opposite are siestamar apartments and can see pool tables and I’ve read they have water slides.
Going by your link, I’m a bit disappointed because I think our villa is further away from everything than I thought it was.