Son bou live report

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Son Bou, San Jamie and Torri Soli resort area.
Georgia01
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Son bou live report

Post by Georgia01 » July 30th, 2018, 10:34 am

Hi all
For those interested I thought I would give an update while still enjoying the island, weather very hot yet to see a cloud, the sea and villa pool tepid to bathe. Resort strangely very busy some nights, some nights very quiet for time of year, parking near beach and resort centre near impossible . Las dunas and Andre's in form and busy, kit Kat bar busy most the time but sometimes again pretty quiet, beach bars lovely in this balmy weather on a evening. Hawaiian bar the place this year for those who want a late lively night front bar and dance floor still heaving when we left at two am the other night.( one and only attempt to keep up with the younger brigade this holiday 😩😩)

The roads pretty good around the island not too busy and parking in most resorts ok , fornells , son parc etc, no jelly fish .....yet and have done plenty of swimming in the sea. Make sure mosquito spray on as they are in decent numbers on a evening.
Anyway time for another swim so that's me over and out.

All the best 👍🍺

SusieH

Re: Son bou live report

Post by SusieH » July 30th, 2018, 8:15 pm

Thanks for that, hope you enjoy the rest of your stay :grin:
I'll stop moaning, when you give me a pay rise this :arms: big

:nonono: SITE POLICE - REMEMBER i'm watching you :nonono:

higgs008
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Re: Son bou live report

Post by higgs008 » July 30th, 2018, 9:23 pm

Sounds great! We usually stay in Cala n bosch and Cala Blanca our last visit in June, but have booked Son Bou for next year. We will still travel up to cala n bosch and Blanca of course but really looking forward to trying a new resort just for a change :toasting: