Teacher for home tutoring

samantha3767

Teacher for home tutoring

Post by samantha3767 » July 19th, 2016, 5:53 pm

Hi everyone, we are moving over next year and I am thinking of getting someone to home tutor my son for 5 months (which would then include him learning Spanish) before he would start school in 2017.
Any recommendations or does anyone know of a teacher/tutor - he would be 13. He understands that he has to drop a year - which doesn't bother him. What worries him the most is not knowing the language or certain subjects.
Most appreciated.
Samantha

fify

Re: Teacher for home tutoring

Post by fify » July 20th, 2016, 12:59 pm

Hi Samantha,

How very exciting!!! If you don't mind me asking ... where and when are you moving?

I'm only asking because we are moving from UK to Cala 'n Porter in September. VERY EXCITED!!!
I have 2 sons aged 10 and 6 and they are both home educated. I have been home-educating for 6 years now, but I have never tutored other children, apart from my own.
We have however registered them in the school Alaior and they are very excited to try it out.... We have been learning Spanish as part of their home education curriculum.
If you are interested in keeping in contact, send me an email.... fionatimm@hotmail.com
I am not on here very often. :grin:

samantha3767

Re: Teacher for home tutoring

Post by samantha3767 » July 20th, 2016, 7:04 pm

Thanks Fiona for replying - I've sent you an email.