Na Xenxa Nr Es Castell Q&A

Members property showcase. Place your property here, free, no charge, gratis. All we ask is that you are or become an active member.
Forum rules
Please, no new topics. Any questions please ask in appropriate topic.
Slartibartfast
Site Admin
Site Admin

Na Xenxa Nr Es Castell Q&A

Post by Slartibartfast » January 31st, 2017, 9:30 pm

View property details => Na Xenxa Nr Es Castell

Please post any general questions about this property here, thank you.
I claim no responsibility for the following disclaimer.
All opinions are my wife's; I have none. (In my opinion.)

Slartibartfast
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Na Xenxa Nr Es Castell Q&A

Post by Slartibartfast » March 14th, 2017, 11:23 pm

We have decided to try Shuggie's villa this year so have booked it for September. Its in an ideal location for us, out in the peaceful countryside but just a short distance from both Es Castell and Sant lluis. I'll give you my review on our return.

bini-lizard
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by bini-lizard » March 15th, 2017, 8:40 am

Apart from the great location it looks beautiful, as long as the bottle recycling bins aren't too far away! Enjoy

Sunseaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sunseaker » March 16th, 2017, 5:41 pm

:smile: Really looking forward to having a lovely quiet relaxing week with a glass of wine in one hand and a good book in the other :grin:
I only let him think he's in charge.

Slartibartfast
Site Admin
Site Admin

Review: Na Xenxa

Post by Slartibartfast » September 15th, 2017, 12:13 pm

Na Xenxa

Na Xenxa is located in a very quiet rural location, 1.8 miles from Es Castell, 2.2 miles from Sant Lluis and 1.8 miles from the nearest large supermarket, the Eroski on the Mahon <=> Sant Lluis road. Distances are by road and not as the crow flies.

First I must point out that this Villa is not for everyone, but if you want peace and quiet and don't mind a drive out to restaurants then it may well be ideal for you. The nearest beaches are Binibequer and Punta Prima which are just a few minutes drive away and both have ample parking near them.

If you like walking in the country side this area offers miles of paths, tracks and very quiet roads. You can walk to all the South Eastern resorts, Es Castell, Cala Sant Esteve, S'Algar, Alcuafar, Punta Prima and Binibequer or even further following the Cami de Cavalls.

The villa which is very spacious and offers just about everything you will want, we found it lacking only a butter dish :lol: I forgot to pack my phone charger, no problem there was one in the villa. The kitchen is well equipped with more than enough pots, pans, crockery and cutlery. Inside there's plenty seating with three sofas plus chairs. Outside is the same, sunbeds, reclining chairs and a "Pool bar" which is the ideal spot for breakfast [BOT]

One more point is the WIFI I was pleasantly surprised to find I could get a strong signal in the pool house quite a distance from the router.

All in all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, it was clean, comfortable and as I said has everything you would need and we would like to thank Shuggy for offering a great villa at such a great price. I don't have any problem recommending this villa, we will be back.

Dek
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by Dek » September 25th, 2017, 2:35 pm

Just got back from a week at Na Xenxa. To be honest Slartibartfast`s review is spot on and I can add very little other than our hosts couldn`t have been more helpful without being intrusive. Another "we will be back" from us so that says it all.