3 month old in August Menorca

Help info and advice for that perfect family holiday
menorca147

3 month old in August Menorca

Post by menorca147 » July 8th, 2014, 4:42 pm

Hi I am new on here great site, I have an apartment in Son Bou and have been holidaying in Son Bou for over 20 years.

Now I am a farther with my own place we are bringing my new daughter of 3 months to Menorca, any tips? we have air conditioning at the apartment so I guess we should be ok.

Can any one tell me what has become of Bonis place? I know he has moved as I talk with him but he is reluctant to tell what has happened to his place.

Any way thanks for the advice when in comes, we arrive 8th August for 4 weeks :grin:

Sunseaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 3 month old in August Menorca

Post by Sunseaker » July 9th, 2014, 8:50 am

Welcome to the site, I cant help you but maybe someone on here can when they see your post, have a great holiday with your little one. :grin:
I only let him think he's in charge.

Sue Adderley
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Re: 3 month old in August Menorca

Post by Sue Adderley » July 9th, 2014, 4:11 pm

Hiya

I can answer the question about Boni's, but that's about it really, as I've never taken a 3 month old to Menorca!

Boni senior retired at the end of the season last year, and Boni junior moved to Majorca, I believe. Boni's restaurant is now known as Boni's Indian Spice, and as you've probably guessed, is now an Indian restaurant. We went there in May, and there has been a couple of reviews on here, which have been good. But I'm afraid you can forget the Zarzuelas and other traditional Spanish food from now on!

Sue :cool: