Private transfer/child seats

Help info and advice for that perfect family holiday
killiefaetheferry

Private transfer/child seats

Post by killiefaetheferry » July 13th, 2014, 2:13 pm

As I understand it, although a taxi transfer would be cheapest from the airport to Es Castell, it would be necessary to book a private transfer in order to ensure the correct car seats for a 3 year old and a 20 month old.

Can anyone recommend on reliability and price please ?
Last edited by killiefaetheferry on July 13th, 2014, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slartibartfast
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Private transfer/chid seats

Post by Slartibartfast » July 13th, 2014, 3:09 pm

You could always bring your own, I believe flight co's do not charge for them.
I claim no responsibility for the following disclaimer.
All opinions are my wife's; I have none. (In my opinion.)

LinH
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Re: Private transfer/child seats

Post by LinH » July 13th, 2014, 8:56 pm

We use http://www.shuttlemenorca.com and find them reliable and good value. Just checked their prices and return private transfer for 4 people and 2 car seats to Es Castell is 90.82 euros, or if you want to be sure of plenty of space you could book an 8 seater for an extra 10 euros. Also check out www.menorca-airport-transfers.com who are coming out slightly cheaper and give you the option of paying on arrival. We've used both companies with no problems. We've also taken our own booster seat in the past and didn't have to pay for it to go on the flight.

killiefaetheferry

Re: Private transfer/child seats

Post by killiefaetheferry » August 10th, 2014, 6:57 am

Arrived yesterday and the service was excellent with shuttle menorca. 2 clean good quality child seats and a modern minibus type vehicle. Really nice driver who drove safely and responsibly. Email confirmation for pick up time in 2 weeks. So far so good. Managed to get down Cales Fonts for 2.30pm - yum yum hic. :grin: :toasting: