baby food

Help info and advice for that perfect family holiday
chelle86

baby food

Post by chelle86 » August 17th, 2015, 10:00 pm

Can someone help please. I am staying for 2 weeks in Talayot apartments, Cala N forcat for the first time in Menorca and the first time abroad with my baby. Is there any shops in this area that stocks jarred baby food and general stuff I'd need baby wise without having to take it with me? Thanks in advance

Slartibartfast
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: baby food

Post by Slartibartfast » August 17th, 2015, 11:58 pm

Hi and welcome to MenorcaTalk. Don't worry everything you'll need and a lot you won't will be available locally either in the supermarkets, in the chemists or most likely both.
I claim no responsibility for the following disclaimer.
All opinions are my wife's; I have none. (In my opinion.)

chelle86

Post by chelle86 » August 18th, 2015, 5:48 am

That's good thanks alot. I can stop worrying now xx

Slartibartfast
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Slartibartfast » August 18th, 2015, 9:34 am

Yes stop worrying. The only problems I've ever come across is is your child needs or is used to a particular brand of bottle milk, the brand names are different. Even Menorcan babies have to eat, and what goes in must come back out :lol: so you'll find everything you need.

We took our grand daughter to Menorca at 6 months, 18 months 30 months ....... and found everything we wanted in the local shops.
I claim no responsibility for the following disclaimer.
All opinions are my wife's; I have none. (In my opinion.)

ireay
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Post by ireay » September 22nd, 2015, 11:55 pm

Hoping I haven't spotted this too late for you . We flew with the grand kids and didn't want to use weight limit on baby milk so I googled which chemist was in airport and then rang them to see if they stocked what we needed I think but can't quite remember if they saved it for me and then we took it as hand luggage . Jarred food is easy to find as are nappies did struggle to find nappy rash cream - that took a bit of translating . Have a great hol