Am I travelling?

Accommodation & Restaurant info for Cala Galdana.
davethebirder
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Re: Am I travelling?

Post by davethebirder » May 26th, 2020, 9:17 pm

Unlucky Dennis. So they cancelled with nearly a month to go. Hope other members see this, as there have been a lot of enquiries in other forums on this site who think they may have a chance of a holiday in the next couple of months.

All the best with your refunds

Dave

ireay
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Post by ireay » May 28th, 2020, 5:26 pm

dennis the menace wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 8:49 pm
Flight cancelled. Let's hope my September visit will go ahead. Now I gotta get a deposit back from Travel Republic and airfare from Jet2.
Jet2 were excellent regarding our refund. Received an email as soon as flights were stopped followed by another a week before we were due to fly offering a voucher or amendment followed by a call the next day offering the same or refund. We opted for a refund which hit my account within the week. Didn’t go for an Amendment as we weren’t sure of a suitable date and vouchers were only valid for 6 months which back in April didn’t really seem viable

ireay
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Post by ireay » May 28th, 2020, 5:29 pm

Should reread the threads I’d already posted this info :oops:

davethebirder
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by davethebirder » May 28th, 2020, 6:49 pm

Never mind Ireay, it's getting to all of us!

Dave

dennis the menace
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by dennis the menace » September 24th, 2020, 5:19 pm

Well I should of been staying in the Premier inn at Stanstead airport this Friday 25th Sep for an early flight on the Saturday morning to Mahon/Cala Galdana but cancelled again. Ended up in Haven holiday camp, Pagham, Bognor Regis for a week with my Daughter. Hope to visit next year around June with a bit of luck. C U then :) ......................dennis